To configure Viewpoint follow below steps:
After running the above steps then do the below service restart:
service dcs start
service postgresql start
service viewpoint start
Starting and Stopping Teradata Alerts Services
Teradata Alerts contains the following services:
• tdactivemq: Messaging service that allows message exchanges between the Teradata Alerts components
For example, to start the messaging service:
To stop the messaging service:
To restart the messaging service:
To check if the messaging service is running
• camalert: Alert service that processes events and alerts.
Each service has an init script on the Teradata Viewpoint server located in the /etc/
The init scripts support the following command arguments:
• start- Starts the service. If the service is already running, a new instance is not started.
• stop- Stops the service.
• restart- Stops and starts the service.
• status- Checks if the service is running.
For example, to start the alert service:
To stop the alert service:
To restart the alert service:
To check if the alert service is running